Why Choose HIS?
At Heffernan, we focus on your needs and financial situation before recommending a course of action. Our commitment to educating our clients on all aspects of the planning process leads to prudent and meaningful solutions. The services we offer are delivered through our disciplined, goals-based process, which serves as the cornerstone of our practice. Our success is measured in terms of our clients reaching their financial objectives.
- Fee-only Compensation:- We only receive fully disclosed transparent fees that are a percentage of assets under management. We do not accept commissions and we have not proprietary products to sell or push. We are beholden only to our clients.
- We Control Investment Costs:- We minimize investment management and transaction costs by investing your assets in the best combination of institutionally priced mutual funds, an exchange traded funds, separately managed portfolio and where appropriate, individual securities.
- Customized Goals Based Approach:- We work with you to articulate your goals, create a strategy for you to achieve them, and then regularly monitor your progress making course corrections as needed to give the best possible chance to achieve them.
- Superior Client Service:- We are with you each step of the way to enable you to stay the course, especially when times are difficult or markets are turbulent.
Are We A Good Fit For You?
- Your portfolio has reached a size where you are no longer comfortable managing it yourself.
- You are currently questioning the advice, or lack of advice, you are receiving.
- You have assets in multiple vehicles – 401(k), IRA, mutual funds, real estate, etc.
- You want someone to create a unified “big picture” by organizing, consolidating, planning, and reporting on your investments.
- You want professional assistance to navigate unpredictable market conditions.
- You have at least $200,000 in investable assets.
- A willingness to delegate investment management of your portfolio.
Our Client Service Sets Us Apart
- You want an advisor that is easy to work with
- You count on your advisor to explain the impact of your choices
- You want decisions to be as clear cut as possible
- You want the assurance that your account is consistently being monitored
- Then you can relax!